Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Reconstruction of alveolar jaw bone.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1980; 14: 23-28
- Prosthetic reconstruction of the severely resorbed maxilla with iliac grafting and tissue-integrated prostheses.Int J Oral Max-Fac Implants. 1987; 2: 155-161
- A modified method of simultaneous bone grafting and placement of endosseous implants in the severely atrophic maxilla.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1995; 10: 682-688
- Use of the calvarium for bone grafting in cranio-maxillo-facial surgery.Chirurgie. 1990; 116: 359-362
- Autogenous mandibular bone grafts and osseointegrated implants for reconstruction of the severely atrophied maxilla: a preliminary report.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1991; 49: 1277-1287
- Tibial autogenous cancellous bone as an alternative donor site in maxillofacial surgery: a preliminary report.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1992; 50: 1258-1263
- Orthognathic surgery without the use of postoperative intermaxillary fixation. A clinical and cephalometric evaluation of surgical correction of mandibular and maxillary deformities.Swed Dent J. 1989; Suppl 61: 65-73