Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Subarachnoid haemorrhage presenting as postoperative neck pain.Anaesth Intensive Care. 1997; 25: 578
- Sudden decrease in the level of consciousness due to subarachnoid bleeding attack in a patient undergoing ophthalmic surgery under retrobulbar anesthesia.Masui. 1998; 47: 82-84
- Unruptured intracranial aneurysms: an assessment of the annual risk of rupture based on epidemiological and clinical data.Br J Neurosurg. 1988; 2: 369-377
- Subarachnoid and intracerebral hemorrhage: natural history, prognosis, and precursive factors in the Framingham Study.Neurology. 1984; 34: 847-854
- Warning signs prior to rupture of an intracranial aneurysm.J Neurosurg. 1973; 38: 575-580
- The minor leak preceding subarachnoid hemorrhage.J Neurosurg. 1987; 66: 35-39