Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Swallowing disorders in three types of head and neck surgical patients.Cancer. 1979; 44: 1095-1105
- A comparison of three methods of oral reconstruction.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1987; 113: 496-500
- Improvement in oral function following tumour surgery by a combination of tongue plasty by the Steinhauser technique and osseointegrated implants.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 1997; 25: 15-18
- Functional evaluation following microvascular oromandibular reconstruction of the oral cancer patient: a comparative study of reconstructed and nonreconstructed patients.Laryngoscope. 1991; 101: 935-950
- Combined functional oral rehabilitation after radical cancer surgery.Arch Otolaryngol. 1985; 111: 530-533
- Immediate mandibular reconstruction and placement of dental implants.Oral Surg. 1994; 78: 711-717
- Oral rehabilitation with implant retained prostheses following ablative surgery and reconstruction with free flaps.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1997; 12: 820-827