Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Purification and characterization of other distinct bone-inducing factors.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1988; 85: 9484-9488
Bessho, K, Ectopic osteoinductive difference between purified bovine and recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein, Lindholm, TS, Bone Morphogenetic Proteins: Biology, Biochemistry and Reconstructive Surgery, Austin, RG Landes, 1996, 105, 111
- Recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein induces bone formation.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1990; 87: 2220-2224
- Experimental studies on bone inducing activity of composites of atelopeptide type I collagen as a carrier for ectopic osteoinduction by rhBMP-2.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1995; 208: 316-322
- Human bone morphogenetic protein 2 contains a heparin-binding site which modifies its biological activity.Eur J Biochem. 1996; 237: 295-302
- Mutant proteins of human interleukin 2.Eur J Biochem. 1989; 180: 295-300
Cerletti, N, McMaster, GK, Cox, D, Schmitz, A, Meyhack, B, 1991
- Novel regulators of bone formation: Molecular clones and activities.Science. 1988; 242: 1528-1534
- Identification of transforming growth factor b family members present in bone-inductive protein purified from bovine bone.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1990; 87: 9843-9847
- Recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2 stimulates osteoblastic maturation and inhibits myogenic differentiation in vitro.J Cell Biol. 1991; 113: 681-687