Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Impacted mandibular third molars: classification and modified techniques for removal.Dent Digest. 1933; 39: 330-338
Alling, RD, Alling CC, III, Mandibular third molars. Part I. Buccal-occlusal approaches, Alling, CC, IIIHelfrick, JFAlling, RD, Impacted Teeth, Philadelphia, WB Saunders, 1993, 149, 202
Peterson, LJ, Principles of management of impacted teeth, Peterson, LJEllis, E, IIIHupp, JRTucker, MR, Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 3rd edn. Philadelphia, CV Mosby, 1998, 215, 248
- Mandibular fractures following third molar extraction. A retrospective clinical and radiological study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1997; 26: 338-343
- The evaluation of the postoperative response in surgery on the lower third molar.Minerva Stomatol. 1998; 47: 469-478
- Users' guides to the medical literature. III. How to use an article about a diagnostic test. B. What are the results and will they help me in caring for my patients?.JAMA. 1994; 271: 703-707