Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Early prenatal diagnosis of cleft lip and its potential impact on the number of babies with cleft lip.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1996; 34: 486-487
- The incidence of cleft lip and/or palate in Japanese: a record of 1981 and 1982.Jpn J Cleft Pal. 1985; 10: 191-195
- Incidence of cleft lip and palate among Japanese newborns, 1982 to 1984.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1987; 79: 499-501
- The prevalence of cleft lip and palate in the Japanese: Their birth prevalence in 40,304 infants born during 1982.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1987; 63–64: 421-423
- The prevalence of cleft lip and palate in Japanese.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1988; 26: 232-236
- Incidence of cleft lip and/or palate in Aichi prefecture.Aichi-Gakuin J Dent Sci. 1989; 2: 66-73
Annual Report on the Labour Force Survey, 1980
Annual Report on the Labour Force Survey, 1994
Vital Statistics of Japan 1993:1. Tokyo: Ministry of Health and Welfare.