Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Intramuscular haemangioma of the head and neck: report of a case involving prevertebral muscles.Head Neck Surg. 1988; 10: 402-405
- Haemangioma of the skeletal muscle: an analysis of 89 cases.Cancer. 1972; 29: 8-22
- Intramuscular haemangioma in the head and neck.Can J Otolaryngol. 1975; 4: 340-347
- Intramuscular haemangioma of the masseter muscle.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1977; 60: 121-124
- Haemangioma of the temporalis muscle: a case report and review of the literature.Ann Plast Surg. 1978; 3: 273-276
- Haemangioma of the temporalis muscle. Case report and review of the literature.Surg Neurol. 1991; 36: 388-393
- Haemangioma in skeletal muscle.Br J Surg. 1957; 44: 493-501
- Temporalis haemangioma presenting as temporomandibular joint pain.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1993; 31: 21-22
- The treatment of haemangiomas with special reference to the role of steroid therapy.Ann Surg. 1976; 183: 517-531