Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Surgical determinants of clinical success of osseointegrated oral implants: a review of the literature.Int J Prosthodont. 1998; 11: 408-420
- Long-term evaluation of osseointegrated implants inserted at the time or after vertical ridge augmentation. A retrospective study on 123 implants with 1–5 year follow-up.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2001; 12: 35-45
- Anterior maxillary alveolar distraction osteogenesis: a prospective 5-year clinical study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2002; 17: 52-68
- Minor complications arising in alveolar distraction osteogenesis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 60: 496-501
- Distraction osteogenesis with subperiosteal devices in edentulous mandibles.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 43: 399-403
- Induced osteogenesis by periosteal distraction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 60: 1170-1175
- Evaluation of minipigs as an animal model for alveolar distraction.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2005; 99: 11-16
- Experimental alveolar ridge augmentation by distraction osteogenesis using a simple device that permits secondary implant placement.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2000; 15: 95-102
- Bilateral mandibular distraction in adult dogs with an epiperiosteal distractor.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 43: 105-112
- Closure of vertical alveolar bone defects with guided horizontal distraction osteogenesis: an experimental study in pigs and first clinical results.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2001; 29: 249-253