Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Honey: a potent agent for wound healing?.J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2002; 29: 295-300
- Healing of an MRSA-colonized, hydroxyurea-induced leg ulcer with honey.J Dermatolog Treat. 2001; 2: 33-36
- Manuka honey used to heal a recalcitrant surgical wound.Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2001; 20: 758-759
- Honey stimulates inflammatory cytokine production from monocytes.Cytokine. 2003; 21: 242-247