Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cone beam volumetric tomography vs. medical CT scanners.NY State Dent J. 2005; 71: 28-33
Slice DE, Bookstein FL, Marcus LF, Rohlf FJ. A glossary for geometric morphometrics. In: Marcus LF, Corti M, Loy A, Naylor GJP, Slice DE, editors. Advances in morphometrics. NATO ASI series, vol. A 284. London: Plenum Press; 1996. p. 531–51.
- An evaluation of active shape models for the automatic identification of cephalometric landmarks.Eur J Orthod. 2000; 22: 499-508
- 3D analysis of facial morphology.Am J Med Genet (A). 2004; 126: 339-348
Singh GD, Diaz J, Busquets-Vaello C, Belfor TR. Facial changes following treatment with a removable orthodontic appliance in adults. Funct Orthod 2004;21:18–20, 22–3.
- Ontogeny and phylogeny: some morphometric approaches to skeletal growth and evolution.in: Chaplain M.A.J. Singh G.D. McLachlan J.C. On growth and form: spatio-temporal patterning in biology. John Wiley, Chichester1999: 373-393
- Three-dimensional nasal changes following nasoalveolar molding in patients with unilateral cleft lip and palate: geometric morphometrics.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2005; 42: 403-409
- Morphometrics for cephalometric diagnosis.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2004; 125: 571-581
- From 2-dimensional cephalograms to 3-dimensional computed tomography scans.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2005; 127: 627-637