We describe the case of a patient with an oroantral fistula that healed successfully after conservative treatment.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Bisphosphonate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw: report of a task force of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.J Bone Miner Res. 2007; 22: 1479-1491
- Pamidronate (Aredia) and zoledronate (Zometa) induced avascular necrosis of the jaws: a growing epidemic.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61: 1115-1117
- Bisphosphonates and osteonecrosis of the jaw: cause and effect or a post hoc fallacy?.Ann Oncol. 2006; 17: 1197-1204
Published online: October 22, 2010
Accepted: September 15, 2010
© 2010 The British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.