Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Internet use by patients with prostate cancer undergoing radiotherapy.Urology. 2003; 62: 273-277
Internet users in Europe. June 2010. Available from URL: http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats4.htm#europe.
Office for National Statistics. Internet access: households and individuals 2009. Statistical bulletin, 28 August 2009. Available from URL: http://www.statistics.gov.uk/pdfdir/iahi0809.pdf.
- Internet use by cancer survivors: current use and future wishes.Support Care Cancer. 2008; 16: 1189-1195
- The correlation between indices of deprivation and health-related quality of life in patients with oral and oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 44: 177-186
- Perceptions of traditional information sources and use of the world wide web to seek health information: findings from the health information national trends survey.J Health Commun. 2007; 12: 667-680
- Cancer patients seeking information from sources outside the health care system: change over a decade.Eur J Oncol Nurs. 2009; 13: 304-305
- Information needs and sources of information among cancer patients: a systematic review of research (1980–2003).Patient Educ Couns. 2005; 57: 250-261
- Cancer patients seeking information from sources outside the health care system.Support Care Cancer. 2000; 8: 453-457
- Health information sources of individuals with cancer and their family members.Health Commun. 2007; 21: 143-151
- Patient use of the internet for information in a lung cancer clinic.Chest. 2003; 123: 452-457
- Use of the internet by women with breast cancer.J Med Internet Res. 2002; 4: E9
- A study of information seeking by cancer patients and their carers.Clin Oncol. 2007; 19: 356-362
- When do older adults turn to the internet for health information? Findings from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study.J Gen Intern Med. 2006; 21: 1295-1301
- Information from the Internet: attitudes of Australian oncology patients.Intern Med J. 2006; 36: 718-723
- The Internet as a source of medical information. Investigation in a mixed cohort of radiotherapy patients.Strahlenther Onkol. 2000; 176: 532-535
- Value of head and neck cancer incidence data on UK cancer registry websites: a comparison.J Laryngol Otol. 2007; 121: 1079-1082
- Patient information in radiation oncology: a cross-sectional pilot study using the EORTC QLQ-INFO26 module.Radiat Oncol. 2009; 4: 40
- Involving the patient: a prospective study on use, appreciation and effectiveness of an information system in head and neck cancer care.Int J Med Inform. 2005; 74: 839-849
- Survey of computer use for health topics by patients with head and neck cancer.Head Neck. 2005; 27: 8-14
University Hospital, Aintree website. Available from URL: http://www.headandneckcancer.co.uk.