Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The BAOMS United Kingdom survey of facial injuries. Part 1. Aetiology and the association with alcohol consumption. British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1998; 36: 3-13
Central Statistics Office Ireland. Census data. Available from URL: http://www.cso.ie/census/.
Health Service Executive Emergency Department Attendances. Available from URL: http://www.hse.ie.
- Changing picture of facial fractures in northern Nigeria.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 40: 140-143
- Review of maxillofacial injuries in Chennai, India: a study of 2748 cases.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 45: 637-639
- Six years of facial trauma care: an epidemiological analysis of 355 cases.Braz J Otorhinolaryngol. 2010; 76: 565-574
- Review of 509 mandibular fractures treated at the University Hospital, Alexandria, Egypt.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 44: 107-111
- Incidence and causes of maxillofacial skeletal injuries at the Mayo Hospital in Lahore, Pakistan.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 44: 232-234
Fáilte Ireland Tourism Facts. Available from URL: http://www.failteireland.ie/FailteCorp/media/FailteIreland/documents/Research%20and%20Statistics/Tourism%20Facts/Tourism_Facts_2009_544KB.pdf; 2009.
- Analysis of hurling and camogie injuries.Br J Sports Med. 1989; 23: 183-185
- Maxillofacial and dental injuries sustained in hurling.Ir Med J. 2010; 103: 174-176
- Value of wearing head protection gear while playing hurling.Br J Sports Med. 1995; 29: 191-193
☆Supported by a Research Grant Award from Tekno Surgical, Ireland for 2500 Euro.