Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- A rubber dam clamp in the nasal cavity: report of case.J Am Dent Assoc. 1971; 82: 1099-1100
- Foreign body in the nasal fossa.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1976; 41: 805
- Tooth and foreign object in the nasal fossa of a child with a cleft: case report.Pediatr Dent. 1990; 12: 183-184
- The ubiquitous foreign body.Cleft Palate J. 1974; 11: 237-239
- A report on the hazards encountered when taking neonatal cleft palate impressions (1983–1992).Br J Orthod. 1995; 22: 299-307
- Cleft lip and palate: the orthodontist's youngest patient.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1986; 90: 63-66
- An impression procedure for the neonatal patient with a cleft palate.Spec Care Dentist. 1988; 8: 224-227
- Impression material presenting in the maxillary antrum as a foreign body.Br Dent J. 1986; 160: 54-55
- Chronic maxillary sinusitis resulting from displacement of impression material into the maxillary antrum: a case report.J Dent Assoc S Afr. 1989; 44: 341-342
- Foreign bodies in nasal fossae of children.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1973; 36: 446-447