Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Impact of coding errors on departmental income: an audit of coding of microvascular free transfer cases using OPCS-4 in UK.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 50: 85-87
- Performance and quality indicators: the importance of accurate coding.Ann R Coll Surg Engl (Suppl). 2012; 94: 46-50
- The surgical operation note database: improving the accuracy and quality of operation note keeping.Ann R Coll Surg Engl (Suppl). 2011; 93: 1-6