Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Surgery for obstructive sleep apnoea.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005; (CD001004)
- Practice parameters for the surgical modifications of the upper airway for obstructive sleep apnea in adults.Sleep. 2010; 33: 1408
- Sleep-related breathing disorders in adults: recommendations for syndrome definition and measurement techniques in clinical research. The Report of an American Academy of Sleep Medicine Task Force.Sleep. 1999; 22: 667
- Clinical guideline for the evaluation, management and long-term care of obstructive sleep apnea in adults.J Clin Sleep Med. 2009; 5: 263
- Surgical modifications of the upper airway for obstructive sleep apnea in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep. 2010; 33: 1396
- Long-term results of maxillomandibular advancement surgery.Sleep Breath. 2000; 4: 137
- Maxillomandibular advancement for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep Med Rev. 2010; 14: 287
- Management of obstructive sleep apnea by maxillomandibular advancement.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2009; 21: 447
☆There were no sources of support in the form of grants.