Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Antibacterial components of honey.IUBMB Life. 2012; 64: 48-55
- Re-examining the role of hydrogen peroxide in bacteriostatic and bactericidal activities of honey.Frontiers in Microbiology. 2011; 2: 213
- Honey stimulates inflammatory cytokine production from monocytes.Cytokine. 2003; 21: 242-247
Cod Liver Oil & Honey Tulle Dressing – m&m Tulle Dressing. (Cod Liver Oil B.P. 23%, w/w, Purified Honey B.P.C. 23% w/w) – Malam Laboratories Ltd., Bolton BL1 5EE, England.
- Use of honey as an adjunct in the healing of split-thickness skin graft donor site.Dermatological Surgery. 2003; 29