Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Maxillofacial injuries in the pediatric patient.Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology and Endodontics. 2000; 90: 126-134
- Facial injury patterns in a UK paediatric population aged under 13 years.Emergency Medicine Journal. 2010; 27: 603-606
- Relationship between socio-economic position and general, maxillofacial and dental trauma: a National Trauma Registry Study.Dental Traumatology. 2010; 26: 342-345
- Oral injuries in children attending a hospital in Saudi Arabia.Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery. 2009; 8: 34-39
- Pediatric craniofacial trauma.Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2008; 66: 58-64
- Craniomaxillofacial trauma in children: a review of 3,385 cases with 6,060 injuries in 10 years.Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2004; 62: 399-407
- Epidemiology of maxillofacial injuries at trauma hospitals in Ontario Canada, between 1992 and 1997.Journal of Trauma. 2000; 49: 425-432
- Patterns and outcomes of pediatric facial fractures in the United States: a survey of the National Trauma Data Bank.Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2008; 207: 710-716
- A prospective study into the demographics and treatment of paediatric facial lacerations.Pediatric Surgery International. 2006; 22: 797-802
- Maxillofacial trauma of pediatric patients in Malaysia: a retrospective study from 1999 to 2001 in three hospitals.International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2007; 71: 929-936
- Epidemiology of facial trauma in a sample of patients aged 1–18 years.Injury. 2002; 33: 669-671
- Pediatric facial fractures: current national incidence, distribution, and health care resource use.Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2008; 19: 339-350
- Facial trauma in children and adolescents.Clinical Oral Investigations. 1998; 2: 120-124
- The scar on the face of Scotland: deprivation and alcohol-related facial injuries in Scotland.Journal of Trauma. 2010; 68: 644-649
The Scottish Public Health Observatory. Scottish morbidity records for in-patents (SMR-01). Available from URL: http://www.scotpho.org.uk/publications/overview-of-key-data-sources/scottish-national-data-schemes/hospital-discharges.
Information Services Division of NHS Scotland website. Available from URL: http://www.isdscotland.org.
World Health Organization and DIMDI (German Institute of Medical Documentation and Information). International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision. Available from URL: http://www.who.int/classifications/apps/icd/icd10online/.
General Register Office for Scotland. Mid-year population estimates Scotland 2001–2009. Available from URL: http://www.gro-scotland.gov.uk/statistics/theme/population/estimates/mid-year/2009/index.html.
The Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation (SIMD). Available from URL: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Statistics/SIMD/BackgroundMethodology.
- Pediatric maxillofacial trauma. Age-related variations in injury.Archives of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. 1990; 116: 41-45
- The BAOMS United Kingdom survey of facial injuries. Part 1. Aetiology and the association with alcohol consumption. British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 1998; 36: 3-13
- Characteristics of maxillofacial trauma in females: a retrospective analysis of 367 patients.Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery. 2010; 38: 314-319
- Delivery of a brief motivational intervention to patients with alcohol-related facial injuries: role for a specialist nurse.British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2008; 46: 102-106