Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Cancer Research UK – UK incidence statistics, Oral cancer statistics. Available from http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/cancerstats/types/oral/incidence/uk-oral-cancer-incidence-statistics [updated 2011 May 27].
- Roland N.J. Paleri V. Head and neck cancer: multidisciplinary management guidelines. 4th ed. ENT UK, London2011: 99-112
- Survival and patterns of relapse in patients with oral tongue cancer.Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2010; 68: 584-589
- A rare case of spinal cord metastases from oral SCC.The British Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. 2008; 46: 594-595
- Skin and eye: uncommon sites of distant metastasis from tongue base squamous cell carcinoma.Acta Oto-laryngologica. 2003; 123: 1110-1114
- An unusual presentation of metastatic squamous carcinoma of tongue.European Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1988; 14: 253-255
- Incidence and sites of distant metastases from head and neck cancer.ORL Journal for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and its Related Specialties. 2001; 63: 202-207