Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Cancer Research UK. UK oral cancer statistics. Available from URL: http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/cancerstats/types/oral/.
- Awareness of oral cancer in the Mersey region.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 49: 176-181
- Reasons for delayed presentation in oral and oropharyngeal cancer: the patients perspective.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 49: 349-353
- A qualitative study examining the experience of primary care dentists in the detection and management of potentially malignant lesions. 1. Factors influencing detection and the decision to refer.Br Dent J. 2010; 208: 72-73
- Factors which determine the referral of potentially malignant disorders by primary care dentists.J Dent. 2010; 38: 569-578
- Oral cancer awareness of general medical and general dental practitioners.Br Dent J. 2007; 203: 248-249
- Primary care clinicians’ knowledge of oral cancer: a study of dentists and doctors in the North East of England.Br Dent J. 2001; 191: 510-512
- Characteristics of patients attending rapid access clinics during the West of Scotland Cancer Awareness Programme oral cancer campaign.Br Dent J. 2007; 202: 680-681
British Dental Health Foundation. Mouth cancer action. Available from URL: http://www.mouthcancer.org/.