Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mandibular advancement appliances and obstructive sleep apnoea: a randomized clinical trial.European Journal of Orthodontics. 2002; 24: 251-262
- Mandibular advancement splints and continuous positive airway pressure in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea: a randomized cross-over trial.European Journal of Orthodontics. 2002; 24: 239-249
- Maxillomandibular advancement for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep Medicine Reviews. 2010; 14: 287-297
- Oral appliances and maxillomandibular advancement surgery: an alternative treatment protocol for the obstructive sleep apnea–hypopnea syndrome.Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2006; 64: 886-891