Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Idiopathic arterial calcification of infancy—a case report.Images Paediatr Cardiol. 2004; 6: 6-12
- Idiopathic arterial calcification of infancy: a clinicopathologic study.Pathol Annu. 1975; 10: 393-417
- Idiopathic arterial calcification of infancy: prenatal and postnatal effects of therapy in an infant.J Paediatr. 1992; 121: 930-933
- Two cases of idiopathic infantile arterial calcification.J Paediatr Child Health. 2010; 46: 777-779
- Administration of the bisphosphonate zoledronic acid during tooth development inhibits tooth eruption and formation and induces dental abnormalities in rats.Calcif Tissue Int. 2010; 86: 502-510
- Bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaws.Rev Bras Reumatol. 2011; 51: 401-403
- Enamel hypoplasia in the primary dentition: a review.ASDC J Dent Child. 1991; 58: 441-452
- Gene expression and immunolocalization of amelogenin in enamel hypoplasia induced by successive injections of bisphosphonate in rat incisors.Arch Oral Biol. 2000; 45: 207-215
- Birefringence of the secretory-stage enamel organic extracellular matrix from rats submitted to successive injections of bisphosphonates.Connect Tissue Res. 2010; 51: 208-215
- Effects of alendronate on tooth eruption and molar root formation in young growing rats.Cell Tissue Res. 2007; 330: 475-485