Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pneumocephalus.J Emerg Med. 2008; 35: 453-454
- Post-traumatic pneumocephalus.Int J Emerg Med. 2009; 2: 129-130
- Pneumocephalus secondary to a neck stab wound without neurologic injury in a 13-year-old girl.Pediatr Neurosurg. 2001; 34: 239-241
- Traumatic pneumocephalus.Clin Pediatr Emerg Med. 1999; 1: 70-73
- Tension pneumocephalus after neurosurgery in the supine position.Br J Anaesth. 2000; 84: 115-117
- Recurred pneumocephalus in a head trauma patient following positive pressure mask ventilation during induction of anesthesia – a case report.Korean J Anesthesiol. 2010; 59: S183-S186
- Normobaric oxygen therapy strategies in the treatment of postcraniotomy pneumocephalus.J Neurosurg. 2008; 108: 926-929
- Pneumocephalus: case illustration and review.Neurocrit Care. 2010; 13: 152-158