Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- A clinical study of ankylosis of the temporomandibular Joint.Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery. 2006; 34: 100-106
- Functional restoration by gap arthroplasty in temporomandibular joint ankylosis: a report of 50 cases.Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology and Endodontics. 1999; 87: 166-169
- Current status of replacement of the temporomandibular joint in the United Kingdom.British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2009; 47: 37-41
- Costchondral grafts to replace mandibular condyles in juvenile chronic arthritis patients: long-term effects on facial growth.Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery. 1998; 26: 275-285
- Treatment of temporomandibular joint ankylosis in children: is it necessary to perform mandibular distraction simultaneously?.Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2004; 15: 879-885
- The origin of the temporalis muscle flap.British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 1992; 30: 390-392
- Subjective and objective assessment of the temporalis myofascial flap in previously operated temporomandibular joints.Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 1999; 57: 1058-1065
- Radiation treatment of heterotopic bone formation in the temporomandibular joint articulation.International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 1993; 27: 863-869