Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- What is the role of senior house officer or dental foundation year two posts in professional careers. Exploring the motivations for, and perceived benefits of, undertaking SHO posts in two London hospitals.Prim Dent Care. 2010; 17: 115-122
- A guide for skills required for house officers and senior house officers in the dental specialties in England and Wales.Spring 2002 (Available from: http://webtest.rcseng.ac.uk/publications/docs/sho_ho_skillsguide_dental.pdf/view)
Kwik Surveys. Available from: http://kwiksurveys.com.
- An evaluation of senior house officer training in oral and maxillofacial surgery.Br Dent J. 2011; 211: 75-80
- Senior house officer training in oral and maxillofacial surgery: a national survey.Br Dent J. 2003; Suppl: 23-28
- Undergraduate training as preparation for vocational training in England: a survey of vocational dental practitioners’ and their trainers’ views.Br Dent J. 2006; : 9-15
- The European working time directive. UK notification of derogation for doctors in training.2009
Joint Position Statement British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (BAOMS) and the Committee of Postgraduate Dental Deans and Directors (COPDEND) on hospital dental foundation training in OMFS units. Available from: http://www.copdend.org/content.aspx?Group=guidance&Page=guidance_baoms.
- Oral surgery training – a modern flexible programme.2008 (Available from: http://www.rcseng.ac.uk)