Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Closed percutaneous catheter drainage of a cervical abscess.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1985; 43: 971-973
- Computed tomography-guided percutaneous drainage of a head and neck infection.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1992; 50: 1119-1121
- Percutaneous CT-guided aspiration of deep neck abscesses.Am J Neuroradiol. 1996; 17: 1359-1363
- US-guided needle aspiration and catheter drainage as an alternative to open surgical drainage for uniloculated neck abscesses.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2001; 12: 589-594
- Ultrasound-guided closed drainage for abscesses of the head and neck.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005; 132: 119-124