Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- A method of fixation of the unstable zygomatic arch fracture.J Oral Surg. 1979; 37: 602-603
- First percutaneous reduction and next external suspension with Steinmann pin and Kirschner wire of isolated zygomatic fractures.J Craniofac Surg. 2010; 21: 1060-1065
- Treatment of noncomminuted zygoma fractures with percutaneous reduction and rigid external devices.J Craniofac Surg. 2005; 16: 829-833
- Transcutaneous reduction and external fixation for the treatment of noncomminuted zygoma fractures.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1998; 56: 1382-1387
- Towel clip reduction of the depressed zygomatic arch fracture.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 63: 1244-1246