I congratulate Colbert et al. on a fascinating and very pertinent paper at this time.
1It is truly remarkable to consider the impact of psychology on the success of athletes and surgeons alike.
- Colbert S.D.
- Scott J.
- Dale T.
- Brennan P.A.
Performing to a world class standard under pressure – can we learn lessons from the Olympians?.
British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2012; 50: 291-297
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Performing to a world class standard under pressure – can we learn lessons from the Olympians?.British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2012; 50: 291-297
- Introducing sport psychology – a practical guide.1st ed. Icon Books, London2011 ([Ebook])
- Anxiety and coping in sport: theoretical models and approaches to anxiety reduction.in: Morris T. Summers J.J. Sport psychology: theories, applications and issues. 2nd ed. Wiley, Sydney2004: 294-321
Published online: August 01, 2012
© 2012 Published by Elsevier Inc.