Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Incidence of lacrimal obstruction following trauma to the facial skeleton.Ear Nose Throat J. 1988; 67 (68, 70): 66
- Posttraumatic obstruction of lacrimal pathways: a retrospective analysis of 58 consecutive naso-orbitoethmoid fractures.J Craniofac Surg. 2004; 15: 29-33
- Fractures of the nasolacrimal fossa and canal: a CT study of appearance associated injuries, and significance in 25 patients.Am J Roentgenol. 1992; 158: 1321-1324
- The pattern and incidence of nasolacrimal injury in naso-orbital-ethmoid fractures: the role of delayed assessment and dacryocystorhinostomy.Br J Plast Surg. 1985; 38: 116-121
- Role of three-dimensional computed tomography in the assessment of nasoorbitoethmoidal fractures.Ann Plast Surg. 2000; 44: 553-563
- Evaluation of lacrimal obstruction secondary to facial fractures using computed tomography or computed tomographic dacryocystography.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 1996; 12: 284-293
- Delayed assessment of the nasolacrimal system at naso-orbito-ethmoid fractures and a modified technique of dacryocystorhinostomy.J Craniofac Surg. 2006; 17: 184-189
- The role of lacrimal intubation in the management of facial trauma and tumor resection.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 115: 1871-1876
- Lacrimal intubation in the primary repair of midfacial fractures.Ophthalmology. 1987; 94: 242-247
- Prophylactic lacrimal intubation for protection of the nasolacrimal apparatus during elective orbital osteotomies.J Craniofac Surg. 1991; 2: 47-50