Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Perineural invasion in adenoid cystic carcinoma of the salivary glands: a valid prognostic indicator?.Oral Oncol. 2009; 45: 936-940
- Perineural invasion in adenoid cystic carcinoma of the salivary glands: anatomical influences on oncological management.Current Cancer Therapy Reviews. 2011; 7: 78-82
- Diseases of salivary glands.in: Barnes L. Surgical pathology of the head and neck. 3rd ed. Informa Healthcare USA, New York2009: 475-647
- Chemokines and their receptors in oral cancer metastasis.in: Myers J. Oral cancer metastasis. 1st ed. Springer, New York2010: 287-298
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma, low-differentiation carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma: a rare evolution of a tracheal malignancy within 27 years.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: e509-e511
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma.in: Barnes L. Eveson J.W. Reichart P. Sidransky D. World Health Organization classification of tumors: pathology and genetics: head and neck tumors. IARC Press, Lyon2005
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma with high-grade transformation: a report of 11 cases and a review of the literature.Am J Surg Pathol. 2007; 31: 1683-1694