Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Drooling in children with cerebral palsy.Acta Oto-Rhino-Laryngologica Belgica. 1980; 34: 691-705
- Quantitative measurement of drooling.Acta Oto-Laryngologica. 1973; 75: 464-469
- Ultrasound-guided submandibular gland injection of botulinum toxin for hypersalivation in cerebral palsy.British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2010; 48: 58-60
- Botulinum toxin versus submandibular duct relocation for severe drooling.Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology. 2010; 52: 1038-1042
- Effect of botulinum toxin in the treatment of drooling: a controlled clinical trial.Pediatrics. 2004; 114: 620-627
- Clinical study of botulinum-A toxin in the treatment of sialorrhea in children with cerebral palsy.Laryngoscope. 2002; 112: 73-81