Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Open versus closed treatment of fractures of the mandibular condylar process – a prospective randomized multi-centre study.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2006; 34: 306-314
- Transoral endoscopic-assisted management of subcondylar fractures in 17 patients: an alternative to open reduction with rigid internal fixation and closed reduction with maxillomandibular fixation.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 38: 19-25
- Patient benefit from endoscopically assisted fixation of condylar neck fractures – a randomized controlled trial.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 67: 147-158
- Pitfalls in endoscopic treatment of mandibular subcondylar fractures.J Craniofac Surg. 2011; 22: 2260-2263
- Analysis of complications following endoscopically assisted treatment of mandibular condylar fractures.J Craniofac Surg. 2012; 23: 196-198
- Endoscopically assisted treatment of condylar fractures – experiences following an educational course.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 48: 453-454
- Comparative evaluation of ten different condylar base fracture osteosynthesis techniques.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 48: 527-531
- Surgical anatomy of the swine face.Lab Anim. 2010; 44: 359-363
- A sheep model for endoscopic treatment of mandible subcondylar fractures.Surg Endosc. 2012; 26: 2644-2650
- Endoscopically assisted reduction and fixation of condylar neck/base fractures – the learning curve.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 44: 480-481