Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Craniofacial development: current concepts in the molecular basis of Treacher Collins syndrome.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Mutations in genes encoding subunits of RNA polymerases I and III cause Treacher Collins syndrome.Nat Genet. 2011; 43: 20-22
- Genotyping in 46 patients with tentative diagnosis of Treacher Collins syndrome revealed unexpected phenotypic variation.Eur J Hum Genet. 2004; 12: 879-890