Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Perceptions of outcome following orthognathic surgery.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1996; 34: 210-213
- Psychological aspects of orthognathic surgery: a review of the literature.Int J Adult Orthod Orthognath Surg. 1995; 10: 159-172
- Motives for surgical-orthodontic treatment and effect of treatment on psychosocial well-being and satisfaction: a prospective study of 118 patients.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 104-113
- The clinical relevance of orthognathic surgery on quality of life.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 40: 926-930
- Audit of compliance of orthognathic record with the BOS/BAOMS orthognathic minimum data set.Br Orthod Soc Clin Eff Bull. 2006; 19: 3
The ionising radiation (medical exposure) regulations 2000. Available from URL: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2000/1059/contents/made.
- Orthognathic surgery: a hierarchy of stability.Int J Adult Orthod Orthognath Surg. 1996; 11: 191-204
- Long-term stability and prediction of soft tissue changes after Le Fort I surgery.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1993; 104: 544-555
- The impact of altered sensation affecting the lower lip after orthognathic treatment.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: e431-e445
- Incidence of complications and problems related to orthognathic surgery: a review of 655 patients.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 59: 1128-1137
- Neurosensory disturbance of the inferior alveolar nerve after bilateral sagittal split osteotomy: a systematic review.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 65: 1707-1715
- Elective orthognathic treatment decision making: a survey of patient reasons and experiences.J Orthod. 2007; 34: 113-127