Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Current thinking in temporomandibular joint management.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 47: 91-94
- UK TMJ replacement surgeons: British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, guidelines for the replacement of the TMJ in the United Kingdom.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 46: 146-147
- Foreign body response around total prosthetic metal-on-metal replacements of the temporomandibular joint in the UK.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 46: 288-292
Total prosthetic replacement of the temporomandibular joint. Interventional procedure guidance 239. December 2009. Available from URL: http://www.nice.org.uk.
- Historical development of alloplastic temporomandibular joint replacement after 1945 and state of the art.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 38: 909-920
- Fourteen-year follow-up of a patient-fitted total temporomandibular joint reconstruction system.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 65: 1140-1148
- Comparison of 2 temporomandibular joint total joint prosthesis systems.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61: 685-690
- Long-term follow-up of the CAD/CAM patient fitted total temporomandibular joint reconstruction system.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 60: 1440-1448
- Total reconstruction of the temporomandibular joint, Up to 8-years of follow-up of patients treated with Biomet® total joint prostheses.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 39: 951-955
- Biomet Microfixation temporomandibular joint replacement system: a 3-year follow-up study of patients treated during 1995–2005.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 70: 787-796
- Temporomandibular joint reconstruction with total alloplastic joint replacement.Aust Dent J. 2011; 56: 85-91
- Changes in pain and mouth opening at 1 year following temporomandibular joint replacement – a prospective study.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 49: 455-458