Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Estimates of worldwide burden of cancer in 2008: GLOBOCAN 2008.Int J Cancer. 2010; 127: 2893-2917
The Netherlands Cancer Registry Incidence of invasive cancer by gender and location per year, 2000–2010. Available: http://www.cijfersoverkanker.nl [accessed July 2012].
- Smoking and drinking in relation to oral and pharyngeal cancer.Cancer Res. 1988; 48: 3282-3287
- Prognostic factors of survival in head and neck cancer patients treated with surgery and postoperative radiation therapy.Acta Otolaryngol. 2008; 128: 706-712
- Molecular markers for diagnosis and prognosis.Cancer Metastasis Rev. 2005; 24: 71-85
- Cannabinoids: potential anticancer agents.Nat Rev Cancer. 2003; 3: 745-755
- International Union of Pharmacology, XXVII. Classification of cannabinoid receptors.Pharmacol Rev. 2002; 54: 161-202
- Inhibition of skin tumor growth and angiogenesis in vivo by activation of cannabinoid receptors.J Clin Invest. 2003; 111: 43-50
- Cannabinoid signalling.Life Sci. 2006; 78: 549-563
- A high cannabinoid CB(1) receptor immunoreactivity is associated with disease severity and outcome in prostate cancer.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 174-182
- The levels of the endocannabinoid receptor CB2 and its ligand 2-arachidonoylglycerol are elevated in endometrial carcinoma.Endocrinology. 2010; 151: 921-928
- Cannabinoids for cancer treatment: progress and promise.Cancer Res. 2008; 68: 339-342
- Cannabinoids attenuate cancer pain and proliferation in a mouse model.Neurosci Lett. 2011; 488: 247-251
- A novel algorithm for reliable detection of human papillomavirus in paraffin embedded head and neck cancer specimen.Int J Cancer. 2007; 121: 2465-2472
- Cannabinoids inhibit cellular respiration of human oral cancer cells.Pharmacology. 2010; 85: 328-335
- Marijuana smoking and the risk of head and neck cancer: pooled analysis in the INHANCE Consortium.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2009; 18: 1544-1551
- A population-based case-control study of marijuana use and head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2009; 2: 759-768
- Concomitant consumption of marijuana, alcohol and tobacco in oral squamous cell carcinoma development and progression: recent advances and challenges.Arch Oral Biol. 2012; 57: 1026-1033