Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Quantification of surgical margin shrinkage in the oral cavity.Head Neck. 1997; 19: 281-286
- The status of the resection margin as a prognostic factor in the treatment of head and neck carcinoma.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 1991; 19: 314-318
- Implications of positive surgical margins.Laryngoscope. 1993; 103: 64-68
- Significance of positive margins in oral cavity squamous carcinoma.Am J Surg. 1990; 160: 410-414
- Histopathological prognosticators in oral and oropharyngeal squamous cell carinoma.Oral Oncol. 2006; 42: 229-239
- The prognostic implications of the surgical margin in oral squamous cell carcinoma.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 32: 30-34
- Influence of condition of surgical margins on local recurrence and disease-specific survival in oral and oropharyngeal cancer.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 41: 224-231
- Post-resection mucosal margin shrinkage in oral cancer: quantification and significance.J Surg Oncol. 2005; 91: 131-133