Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Salvage of failed free flaps used in head and neck reconstruction.Head Neck Oncol. 2009; 1: 33
- Factors that influence the outcome of salvage in free tissue transfer.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 41: 16-20
- A randomised controlled trial comparing the McGrath(®) videolaryngoscope with the straight blade laryngoscope when used in adult patients with potential difficult airways.Anaesthesia. 2011; 66: 709-714