Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Office for National Statistics. Internet access: quarterly update, 2012 Q1. Statistical bulletin, 16 May 2012. Available from: http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/rdit2/internet-access-quarterly-update/2012-q1/stb-internet-access-quarterly-update-2012-q1.html
Office for National Statistics. Internet access 2010: households and individuals. Statistical bulletin, 27 August 2010. Available from: http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/rdit2/internet-access---households-and-individuals/2010/stb-internet-access---households-and-individuals--2010.pdf
- Internet use among head and neck cancer survivors in the North West of England.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 50: 208-214
- Internet use leads cancer patients to be active health care consumers.Patient Educ Couns. 2010; 81: S63-S69
- Internet use by cancer patients: should oncologists ‘prescribe’ accurate web sites in combination with chemotherapy. A survey in a Spanish cohort.Ann Oncol. 2012; 23: 1579-1585
- Patients’ use of the Internet for medical information.J Gen Intern Med. 2002; 17: 180-185
- Use of the Internet by patients undergoing elective hernia repair or cholecystectomy.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2009; 91: 460-463
British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Patient Information. Available from: http://www.baoms.org.uk/Patient_Information [accessed 20.02.13].