Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Total prosthetic replacement of the temporomandibular joint (IPG329).2009 December (Available from:)
- Foreign body response around total prosthetic metal-on-metal replacements of the temporomandibular joint in the UK.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 46: 288-292
- Hypersensitivity to titanium osteosynthesis with impaired fracture healing, eczema, and T-cell hyperresponsiveness in vitro: case report and review of the literature.Contact Dermatitis. 2006; 55: 199-202
- The epidemiology of contact allergy in the general population—prevalence and main findings.Contact Dermatitis. 2007; 57: 287-299
- Current status of replacement of the temporomandibular joint in the United Kingdom.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 47: 37-41
- Allergy to orthopedic metal implants—a prospective study.Int J Occup Med Environ Health. 2012; 25: 463-469
- No allergic reaction after TKA in a chrome-cobalt-nickel-sensitive patient: case report and review of the literature.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2013; 21: 636-640
- Pragmatic approach to the clinical work-up of patients with putative allergic disease to metallic orthopaedic implants before and after surgery.Br J Dermatol. 2011; 164: 473-478