Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Bilateral block: is it safe and more efficient during removal of third molars.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1996; 34: 243-247
- Bilateral block: is it safe and more efficient during removal of third molars?.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1997; 35: 299
- Maxillofacial surgery basics for the dental team. Part I.2013 (Available from URL: http://www.dentalcare.com [accessed 17.04.13])
- Bilateral versus unilateral mandibular block anesthesia in a pediatric population.Pediatr Dent. 2000; 22: 453-457
- Mandibular nerve block for the removal of dentures during trismus caused by tetanus.Anesth Analg. 2006; 103: 252-253
- Observations on the problem of the proprioceptive innervation of the tongue.J Anat. 1938; 72: 502-507
- The innervation of the musculature of the tongue.J Anat. 1940; 74: 255-267
- Proprioceptive innervation of the tongue.J Anat. 1971; 110: 215-220
- Deglutitive movement of the tongue under local anesthesia.Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2001; 280: G1070-G1075
- Bilateral inferior alveolar and lingual nerve block.Br Dent J. 1972; 133: 377-383