Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Medium chain triglycerides in the management of chylous fistulae following neck dissection.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1993; 31: 236-238
- The contemporary management of chyle leak following cervical thoracic duct damage.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 50: 197-201
- High output chyle leak after neck surgery: the role of video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 47: 478-480
- Modern management of chylous leak following head and neck surgery: a discussion of percutaneous lymphangiography-guided cannulation and embolization of the thoracic duct.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2008; 41: 1231-1240
- Use of N-butyl-2-cyanoacrylate tissue glue in thoracic duct injury during neck dissection surgery.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 49: 486-487
- An overview of surgical sealants.2012: 259-262 (HospitalHealthcare. com (Healthcare Europe). Available from URL: http://www.hospitalhealthcare.com)
- Use of a new absorbable sealing film for preventing postoperative cerebrospinal fluid leaks: remarks on a new approach.Br J Neurosurg. 2010; 24: 609-611
- A novel impermeable adhesive membrane to reinforce dural closure: a preliminary retrospective study on 119 consecutive high-risk patients.World Neurosurg. 2013; 79: 551-557