Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Axial bilobed superficial temporal artery island flap (tulip flap): reconstruction of combined defects of the lateral canthus including the lower and upper eyelids.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 119: 2080-2087
- Temporal flap variations for craniofacial reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 119: 152e-1163e
- Reconstruction of the inner canthus region with a forehead muscle flap: a report on three cases.Br J Plast Surg. 2001; 54: 248-252
- Reconstruction of facial defects with superficial temporal artery island flaps: a donor site with various alternatives.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2002; 109: 1528-1535
- Anatomy of the superficial temporal artery and its branches: its importance for surgery.Surg Radiol Anat. 2006; 28: 248-253
- Upper and lower eyelid reconstruction: the year in review.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2006; 14: 227-233
- Eyelid reconstruction: the state of the art.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2004; 12: 344-348