Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orbital and occular trauma.in: Peterson's principles of oral and maxillofacial surgery. vol. 1. BC Decker, Hamilton2004: 463-489
- CT of orbital trauma.Emerg Radiol. 2004; 10: 168-172
- Facial computed tomography use in trauma patients who require a head computed tomogram.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2004; 62: 913-918
- Orbital fractures: role of imaging.Semin Ultrasound CT MR. 2012; 33: 385-391
- Farr's physics for medical imaging.2nd ed. Saunders, Edinburgh2007
- Radiation cataractogenesis: a review of recent studies.Radiat Res. 2009; 172: 1-9
- Diagnostic X-ray exposure and lens opacities: the Beaver Dam Eye Study.Am J Public Health. 1993; 83: 588-590
- Radiological protection in medicine. Publication 105.2007 (Available from URL: http://www.icrp.org/publication.asp?id=ICRP%20Publication%20105)
- Draft report: Early and late effects of radiation in normal tissues and organs: threshold doses for tissue reactions and other non-cancer effects of radiation in a radiation protection context.2011 (Available from URL: http://www.icrp.org/page.asp?id=116)
- What is cone-beam CT and how does it work?.Dent Clin N Am. 2008; 52: 707-730
- Monitoring the eye lens: which dose quantity is adequate?.Phys Med Biol. 2010; 55: 4047-4062
Vanhavere F, Carinou E, Domienik J, et al. Measurements of eye lens doses in interventional radiology and cardiology: final results of the ORAMED project. Available from URL: http://www.oramed-fp7.eu/en/Presentations.
European Commission. Nuclear energy. Available from URL: http://ec.europa.eu/energy/nuclear/radiation_protection/publications_en.htm.
- The use of cone beam computed tomography in the management of isolated orbital floor fractures.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 47: 65-66
Public Health England. HPA response to the ICRP statement on tissue reactions and recommendation on dose limit for the eye lens. Available from URL: http://www.hpa.org.uk/Publications/Radiation/HPAResponseStatementsOnRadiationTopics/radresp_ICRPcataractstatement/.