Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Verruciform xanthoma.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1971; 31: 784-789
- Verruciform xanthoma – biological profile of 282 oral lesions based on a literature survey with nine new cases from Japan.Oral Oncol. 2003; 39: 325-336
- Verruciform xanthomatosis.J Head Neck Pathol. 1988; 7 (Quoted by: Philipsen HP, Reichart PA, Takata T, Ogawa I. Oral Oncol 2003; 39:325–36. (Ref. 2)): 171-174
- Multiple atypical xanthomas in a dog similar to human verruciform xanthoma.J Vet Diagn Invest. 2009; 21: 124-128
- Multifocal verruciform xanthoma of the upper aerodigestive tract in a child with a systemic lipid storage disease.Am J Surg Pathol. 1989; 13: 309-316
- Disseminated verruciform xanthoma.Br J Dermatol. 2004; 151: 717-719
- Multiple verruciform xanthomas of the oral mucosa associated with graft versus host disease.Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2006; 133 (in French): 995-999
- Oral verruciform xanthoma associated with chronic graft-versus-host disease: a report of five cases and a review of the literature.Head Neck Pathol. 2011; 5: 193-198
- Diseases of the oral mucosa.in: Mckee P.H. Calonje E. Granter S.R. Pathology of the skin with clinical correlations. 3rd ed. Elsevier-Mosby, Philadelphia2005: 385-472