Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Glial choristoma in the oral and maxillofacial region: a clinicopathologic study of 6 cases.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2008; 132: 984-988
- Parapharyngeal neuroglial heterotopia presenting as a growing single locular cyst: MR imaging findings.Am J Neuroradiol. 2005; 26: 96-99
- Parapharyngeal neuroglial heterotopia extending through the skull base in a neonate with airway obstruction.J Pediatr Surg. 2007; 42: 1764-1767
- Parapharyngeal neuroglial heterotopia in Pierre Robin sequence: MR imaging findings.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2009; 73: 1308-1310
- Heterotopic nasopharyngeal brain tissue associated with cleft palate.Br J Plast Surg. 2005; 58: 862-864
- Central nervous system heterotopia in association with cleft palate.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1980; 66: 434-441
- Heterotopic neuroglial tissue associated with bilateral palatine cleft.J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2008; 32: 305-308
- Heterotopic nasopharyngeal brain tissue associated with cleft palate.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 1999; 36: 248-251