Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
NHS Digital Hospital accident and emergency activity 2015–2016: summary report. Available from URL: http://www.content.digital.nhs.uk/catalogue/PUB23070/acci-emer-atte-eng-2015-16-rep.pdf (last accessed 19 September 2019).
NHS Digital. Accident and emergency attendances in England: 2007-2008, experimental statistics. Available from URL: https://digital.nhs.uk/catalogue/PUB02535 (last accessed 19 September 2019).
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery in accident and emergency departments.J Accid Emerg Med. 1995; 12: 270-272
- A comprehensive analysis of craniofacial trauma.J Trauma. 1994; 36: 34-47
- Trends in the aetiology of maxillofacial fractures in the United Kingdom (1977–1987).Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1991; 29: 250-255
- The BAOMS United Kingdom survey of facial injuries part 1: aetiology and the association with alcohol consumption.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1998; 36: 3-13
- Trends in facial injury.BMJ. 1998; 316: 325-326
- The second UK national facial injury survey: the demography, aetiology, nature of injury and treatment.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 47: e58
- Assault-related maxillofacial injuries: the results from the European Maxillofacial Trauma (EURMAT) multicenter and prospective collaboration.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2015; 119: 385-391
- Prevalence of dental trauma in 6000 patients with facial injuries: implications for prevention.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1999; 87: 27-33
- Epidemiology of traumatic dental injuries to primary and permanent teeth in a Danish population sample.Int J Oral Surg. 1972; 1: 235-239
- Incidence of traumatic tooth injuries in children and adolescents in the county of Västmanland, Sweden.Swed Dent J. 1996; 20: 15-28
- The 100 most cited articles in facial trauma: a bibliometric analysis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 74 (2240.e1–2240.e14)
- The most-cited articles in dental, oral, and maxillofacial traumatology during 64 years.Dent Traumatol. 2015; 31: 350-360
- Aetiology of maxillofacial fractures: a review of published studies during the last 30 years.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 52: 901-906
- Treating maxillofacial trauma for over half a century: how can we interpret the changing patterns in etiology and management?.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2015; 119: 614-618
- Epidemiological analysis of maxillofacial fractures in Brazil: a 5-year prospective study.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2006; 102: 28-34
- Maxillofacial fracture epidemiology and treatment plans in the Northeast of Iran: a retrospective study.Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. 2017; 22: e616-e624
- Epidemiology of traumatic dental injuries.Pediatr Dent. 2013; 35: 102-105
- Cranio-maxillofacial trauma: a 10 year review of 9,543 cases with 21,067 injuries.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2003; 31: 51-61
- Incidence and patterns of mandibular fractures during a 5-year period in a London teaching hospital.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 51: 794-798
- West of Ireland facial injury study. Part 1.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 50: 631-635
- An epidemiological study of maxillofacial fractures requiring surgical treatment at a tertiary trauma centre between 2005 and 2010.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 51: 416-420
- An assessment of maxillofacial fractures: a 5-year study of 237 patients.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61: 61-64
- Report 5: Contemporary challenges in children’s dental health.(England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Published 19th March 2015. Available from URL https://digital.nhs.uk/media/26572/CDHS-2013-Report-5-Contemporary-Challenges/Any/CDHS2013-Report5-Contemporary-Challenges (last accessed April 2018))2013
- Non-carious tooth conditions in children in the UK, 2003.Br Dent J. 2006; 200: 379-384