Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Why do women leave surgical training? A qualitative and feminist study.Lancet. 2019; 393: 541-549
Nicola Davis. Female Surgeons Frustrated by Male-Dominated Field. The Guardian January 8th 2019, available from URL: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jan/08/female-surgeons-frustrated-by-male-dominated-field-study-finds (last accessed 16th December 2019).
NHS Confederation (2019) Chairs and non-executives in the NHS: The need for diverse leadership. Available from URL: https://www.nhsconfed.org/-/media/Confederation/Files/Publications/Chairs-and-non-executives-in-the-NHS.pdf (last accessed 16th December 2019).
The GMC. The state of medical education and practice in the UK. Available from URL: https://www.gmc-uk.org/about/what-we-do-and-why/data-and-research/the-state-of-medical-education-and-practice-in-the-uk (last accessed 16th December 2019).
- Gender in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS) – trends and comparisons (Free poster abstract).Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 54: e127-8
Shaikh ZS. Cruising to Success. Available from URL: https://www.swims.org.uk/news.html (last accessed 16th December 2019).
- What has an Airbus A380 Captain got to do with OMFS? Lessons from aviation to improve patient safety.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 57: 407-411
Royal College of Surgeons. Women in Surgery. Available from URL: https://www.rcseng.ac.uk/careers-in-surgery/women-in-surgery (last accessed 16 December 2019).