Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The indications for third-molar extractions.J Am Dent Assoc. 2014; 145: 570-573
- Retained asymptomatic third molars and risk for second molar pathology.J Dent Res. 2013; 92: 1095-1099
- Oral health-related quality of life following third molar surgery with either or administration or submucosal injection of prednisolone.Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 20: 343-352
- Surgical techniques for the removal of mandibular wisdom teeth.J Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014; 7CD4345
- Minor complications after mandibular third molar surgery: type, incidence, and possible prevention.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2006; 102: e4-11
- Mandibular third molar removal: risk indicators for extended operation time, postoperative pain, and complications.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2004; 97: 438-446
- Classification of surgical difficulty in extracting impacted third molars.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 40: 26-31
- Assessment of factors associated with surgical difficulty during removal of impacted lower third molars.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 2714-2721
- Piezosurgery in oral and maxillofacial surgery.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 40: 451-457
- Application and development of ultrasonics in dentistry.J Formos Med Assoc. 2013; 112: 659-665