- Ledford H.
- Van Noorden R.
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Deeks J.
- Smeeth L.
- Deeks J.
- Smeeth L.
- Ford S.
- Chipidza Fe.
- Wallwork Rs.
- Stern Ta.
Conflict of interest
Ethics statement/confirmation of patients’ permission
- Physical interventions to interrupt or reduce the spread of respiratory viruses. Part 1 - Face masks, eye protection and person distancing: systematic review and meta-analysis.medRxiv. 2020; (03.30.20047217)
- High-profile coronavirus retractions raise concerns about data oversight.Nature [Internet]. 2020; 582 (Available from:): 160
- COVID-19 infodemic: More retweets for science-based information on coronavirus than for false information.Int Sociol. 2020; 35: 377-392
- A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin.Nature. 2020; 579: 270-273
- Immune responses in COVID-19 and potential vaccines: Lessons learned from SARS and MERS epidemic.Asian Pac J Allergy Immunol. 2020; 38: 1-9
- The dynamics of humoral immune responses following SARS-CoV-2 infection and the potential for reinfection.J Gen Virol. 2020; (In press)
- Projecting the transmission dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 through the postpandemic period.Science. 2020; 368: 860-868
- Reducing medical error during a pandemic.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 58: 581-584
- Generational and Occupational Differences in Human Factors Knowledge and Awareness: A Comparison Study.BMJ Mil Health. 2020; (In press)
- Mission command: applying principles of military leadership to the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) crisis.BMJ Mil Health. 2020; (In Press)
- MHRA regulatory flexibilities resulting from coronavirus (COVID-19) [Internet]. London.(Available from:)2020
- Laboratory diagnosis and monitoring the viral shedding of 2019-nCoV infections.medRxiv. 2020;
- Persistence and clearance of viral RNA in 2019 novel coronavirus disease rehabilitation patients.Chin Med J (Engl). 2020; 133: 1039-1043
- Covid-19: Antibody tests will not be rolled out in UK until at least May, MPs hear.BMJ. 2020; 369 (m1449)
- COVID-19 immunity passports and vaccination certificates: scientific, equitable, and legal challenges.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1595-1598
- expert reaction to PHE laboratory evaluations of Roche and Abbott antibody tests.Science Media Centre [Internet]. 2020; (May 19; Available from:)https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-reaction-to-phe-laboratory-evaluations-of-roche-and-abbott-antibody-tests/
- Waiting for Certainty on Covid-19 Antibody Tests — At What Cost?.N Engl J Med. 2020; (In Press)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Diagnostic Testing: 30 Years of Evolution.Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2016; 23: 249-253
- Personal protective equipment and Covid 19- a risk to healthcare staff?.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 58: 500-502
- Face masks and coverings to be compulsory for all NHS hospital staff.(Jun 5; Available from:) Nursing Times [Internet], 2020https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/policies-and-guidance/face-masks-and-coverings-to-be-compulsory-for-all-nhs-hospital-staff-05-06-2020/
- COVID-19: the case for health-care worker screening to prevent hospital transmission.Lancet. 2020;
- Do theatre staff use face masks in accordance with the manufacturers’ guidelines of use?.J Infect Prev. 2019; 20: 99-106
- Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks.Nat Med. 2020; 26: 676-680
- Assertive Followership: How to Make a Team Safer.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; (In press)
- Impact of the doctor-patient relationship.Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry. 2015; 17https://doi.org/10.4088/PCC.15f01840